Purchasing Education Activities
- Go to the Enroll tab for an active activity.
Note: If you are already enrolled or the course is free to access, this tab will be labeled Take Activity. Payment is not required.
- Select Add to cart at the bottom of the activity outline.
- Select Checkout.
Note: Activities will remain in your cart if you do not remove them or check-out.
- Fill out your billing information for PayPal.
- Select Review Order.
- Select Complete Order.
Once your order is submitted, you will receive an email confirming your purchase and be able to immediately access the activity.
Purchasing Subscriptions to the STS Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book
To view active E-Book subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions in the STS Web Portal.
- These activities will prompt you to enable pop-ups in your browser settings for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- The module will open in a new window.
- The module will register as complete once all items, including a post-test, are marked complete.
After you have submitted the Overall Evaluation for an activity, you will be directed to claim credit.
- Confirm the type of credit. You may select multiple types (CME, CEU, participation hours, etc.) when eligible.
- Confirm the credit amount. The activity will automatically total earned credits based on completion.
WARNING: You may only claim credit once. You may navigate away from the credit claim page before Step 3 if you intend to earn further credit.
- Select Submit.
- Select Download certificate to download the PDF.
Completed activities are listed under the My Activities tab. Your transcript can be downloaded by selecting Download PDF on this page.
CME Records from Past Activities
If you are seeking certificates from past STS activities for maintenance of certification, email the STS Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify the timeframe and/or activities for which you are seeking earned CME.
CME through The Annals of Thoracic Surgery
The Education team manages Manuscript Reviewer CME; however, Online Journal CME through The Annals of Thoracic Surgery is managed by Elsevier.
Questions regarding Online Journal CME certificates should be directed to Elsevier: +1 (800) 654-2452 (Toll Free US & Canada); Tel: +1 (314) 447-8871 (Outside US & Canada).
Thoracic Surgical Curriculum
For technical support regarding the Thoracic Surgical Curriculum and STS Cardiothoracic Surgery E-Book, email the STS Education team at email@example.com.