The STS Learning Center provides a central location for users to easily view webinars, complete e-learning modules, review relevant educational content, and satisfy select components of Maintenance of Certification.
The STS Learning Center allows users to:
- Browse the selection of available learning activities
- Purchase and participate in learning activities
- Claim CME credit for and evaluate learning activities
- Print CME certificates
- Track CME credit earned from the Learning Center, as well as from other STS educational activities
- Upload CME certificates/transcripts from organizations in order to have a single repository for this information
To help ensure that users have access to a wide variety of educational resources, STS will continually add content. Your input and suggestions are welcome. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Founded in 1964, The Society of Thoracic Surgeons is a not-for-profit organization representing surgeons, researchers, and allied health care professionals worldwide who are dedicated to ensuring the best surgical care for patients with disease of the heart, lungs, and other organs in the chest. Learn more at www.sts.org.